PDFs of our Classes we taught at the Bee School: (only available for 2 weeks) 🙂
Our Local Austin Bee Club:
Travis County Beekeepers Association
Meetings on the 1st Monday of each month.
7pm @ Zilker Botanical Gardens (free parking for meeting)
Buy Local Texas Bees from BeeWeaver Apiaries
They have a new Dripping Springs location.
MORE AWESOME BEEKEEPING RESOURCES:
- http://scientificbeekeeping.com/ – Randy Oliver
- http://bushfarms.com/bees.htm – Michael Bush – The Practical Beekeeper
- http://beelab.umn.edu/ – Minnesota Bee Lab
- http://umn.edu/Resources/VideoSeries/index.htm – very good online beekeepers series.
- http://www.abfnet.org/ – American Beekeeping Federation
- http://texasbeekeepers.org/ – Texas Beekeepers Association
- http://traviscountybeekeepers.org/ – Travis County Beekeepers Association
- http://txbeeinspection.tamu.edu/ – Texas Apiary Inspection Service (TAIS)
My Beginning Beekeeping book is on sale and available as of March 2017! 🙂
Click HERE to Pre-Order from Amazon:
Best Book for Top Bar Hive Info:
My first choice is Les Crowder’s book, which we have for sale in our classes! 🙂
Other good books for Beekeeping:
You can click the links to buy from Amazon or we sell both of these books in our classes, too! 🙂